According to The Environment Impact Assessment of Act of China, Environmental Protection Public Participation Act (The Ministry of Environmental Protection Part No.35) etc relevant regulation, here make the first announcement of relevant environmental impact assessment for Guangdong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology Co., Ltd in production of annual 160 sets flexographic printing machine, publicity period is from 5th to 16th June 16th 2017, 10 working days.
A. Project outline
Project name:Guangdong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology Co., Ltd in production of annual 160 pcs flexographic printing machine.
Project venue: No.2, Qiangshi Road, Shishan Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City
Project briefing: The project is located in Foshan city, and created by Dongfang precision.
B. Name and contact details of environmental impact assessment organizations
Full name: Guangdong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology Co., Ltd
Contact person: Mr.He
Address: No.2, Qiangshi Road, Shishan Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City
Telephone: 0757-86695482 Fax: 0757- 86695471
C. Name and contact details of environmental impact assessment organizations.
Full name: Foshan Environmental Engineering Equipment Co.Ltd
Contact person: Ms. Chen
Address: Room 818, Tian’an Chuangxin Building, Jianping Road no.1, Guicheng Street, Nanhai District, Foshan City.
Telephone: 0757-81851212 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
D. The procedures and measures on environmental impact assessment
According to << Interim Measures on Public Participation in Environmental Impact of Project Construction>> （Huanfa 2006【No.28】）from National Ministry of Environmental Protection and << Environmental Protection Administration for Public Participation and Opinion of Project Construction in Guangdong Province>>（Yuefa 2007【No.99】）from Environmental Protection Bureau of Guangdong Province, and related regulations, to implement related procedures and policies as following:
1. To conduct feasibility study, and dispatch authorized personnel for on-site inspection.
2. To analyze the project status and find out causes of pollution, to investigate, monitor, evaluate the surrounding area.
3. To evaluate and forecast environmental impact.
4. To put forward measures on environmental protection and make action plan.
5. According to << Interim Measures on Public Participation in Environmental Impact Assessment >>, to conduct public survey, make announcement, deliver questionnaires, solicit and collect public opinion.
6. To revise report based on public opinion, and specify environmental impact.
7. To submit report to related authorities for investigation, and re-submit revised report for
administrative department of environmental protection.
E. The methods to solicit public opinion
Area: neighboring residents and companies.
Key points: viewpoints on local environmental situation, understanding of the project, impact on local residents, satisfaction to environmental protection facilities, comments and suggestion. Please submit public opinion in written form with signature. For further enquiries, telephone numbers and correspondence address are required.
F. The ways to submit public opinion.
1. To submit required materials by the means of form, fax, or courier
2. To contact involved organizations/companies by telephone and send feedbacks.
Guangdong Dongfang Precision Science & Technology Co., Ltd
June 1st, 2017